LABSOLUTE® offers a comprehensive range of syringe filters that have been developed especially for the efficient filtration of aqueous and organic solutions and for ventilation. The choice of different housing diameters, membrane types and pore sizes offers the ideal solution for your applications. Intensive quality checks ensure consistently high quality, both of the membrane material and the filter unit as a whole, for all of the filters we supply.
- Made without the use of adhesives: the housing and membrane are welded
- Sterile versions: 100 % sterility thanks to gamma radiation
- Equipped with Luer connections
- The filters are printed, both with the membrane type and the pore size, excluding the possibility of confusion
The syringe filters have either acrylic or PP housing. Both housing versions have Luer connections, and the membrane is secured in the housing so that the sample fluid cannot flow around the membrane.
LABSOLUTE® syringe filters with a filter membrane diameter of 25 mm are ideal for the preparation of samples with a volume from 1.5 ml to 100 ml. The effective filtration area is 4.6 cm². This, in combination with the stable housing pressure resistant to 5 bar made from polypropylene (transparent) or acrylic (pore size 0.22 µm blue or pore size 0.45 µm yellow), ensures rapid filtration. The non-sterile filters are packed in quantities of 500 in polypropylene pouches, while sterile filters are packaged individually in blisters in quantities of 50 per box.
- Housing diameter 33 mm
- Membrane diameter 25 mm (surface 4.6 cm²)
- Low content of extractable substances
- Low dead volume
- Aksesuarlar Disposable syringes, PP, Luer slip, non-sterile
- Aksesuarlar Disposable syringes, PP, Luer lock, non-sterile
- Alternatif Syringe filters 13 mm
- Alternatif Syringe filters, ProFill, 17 mm
- Alternatif Syringe filters, ProFill, 25 mm
- Alternatif Syringe filters, ProFill, 30 mm