LABSOLUTE® offers a complete assortment for your pipetting tasks - no matter whether packed in bags, within racks or within our efficient refill system: all pipette tips are part of a system in which the components can be replaced. The pipette tips are made of pure PP and comply with the requirements of EN ISO 8655. In combination with the LABSOLUTE® pipettes, they constitute the perfect pipetting unit. Thanks to their universal fit and the high-quality material, the tips guarantee a firm and absolutely tight hold on diverse pipette models. And all this with much less attachment and ejection forces. The fully automated production and packaging of the pipette tips under clean room conditions guarantee completely contamination-free working conditions with products which are certified free of DNase, RNase, human DNA, pyrogens and ATP - to ensure you reproducible and consistent results.
Our pipette tips boxes offer you the best conditions for comfortable and efficient pipetting:
- High quality standard
- Graduated tips: the volume is visible at first glance
- 200 µl and 1000 µl tips are available in yellow or blue, respectively
- Simple-to-use closure for single-handed opening
- The transparent design provides a complete overview of your tips
- Coloured trays enable you to recognize the volume at first glance
- Refill system: easy and fast removal and replacement of the trays
- Stackable boxes for space-saving and safe storage
The boxes made of PP offer space for 18 pieces of 5 ml (7.695 850) or 10 ml (7.695 851) pipette tips from LABSOLUTE®, respectively. Tips are not included.