The Saliva Antigen Test Kit for 2019-nCoV is an immunochromatographic assay for the rapid, qualitative detection of coronavirus antigen from saliva samples. This so-called spit test eliminates the unpleasant procedure of nasopharyngeal swabbing. The test kit contains all necessary materials and can be used by healthcare professionals anywhere.
Features & Benefits:
- Test result after 15 min (maximum 30 min, after which the result is invalid).
- Sample material: saliva
- Test for use by healthcare professionals
- BfArM ID AT267/21
- Shelf life 1 year
- Sensitivity 96,3 % - Specificity 99,34% - accuracy 99,03 %
The kit is ready to use and contains all components necessary to perform a test:
- 10 test cassettes
- 10 saliva collection tubes with test buffer
- 10 saliva collection funnels
- 10 pipettes
- 1 instruction manual